Introducing Bridget Louw




My name is Bridget, wife to an amazing and patient husband and mother to 3 spectacular sons. Originally from Cape Town, South Africa, we now call Sydney home.

 I have started my love affair with paper back in 2007, initially making cards and then ventured into scrapbooking.
I work part time and when I get a moment I go hide in my craft room and create.

 
I am most passionate about off the page projects, pushing the limits with what paper can do. I enjoy cardmaking very much and dabble in the occasional layouts but mini albums and off the page projects are what make me “tick”. Recently I have been dabbling in a bit of mixed media but still have a long way to go.

 
I am so grateful to all the incredibly talented people all over the world who have so unselfishly shared their knowledge with us all. I have gained so much knowledge and techniques through their blogs and tutorials.
 
Paper crafting is an amazing hobby, through which we can feed our souls and meet wonderful people.
I am sure we will have lots of fun together, and hope I can inspire some of you to try new things.”

You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts