Introducing Gloria Stengel


 
 
My name is Gloria Stengel and I live in Oceanside, CA. I’ve been a CA resident since March 2005, after living in five other states. I live with my husband Matt and our three children, Nathan (21), Laura (17), and Jonah (12). I homeschool my two youngest children, but my oldest son has graduated and now attends college full-time. We also have a kitten named Milo. He was born August 2012, and he is making my life crazy, but he's so cute that I am willing to sacrifice the occasional ribbon or button!

 I have been hooked on paper crafts all of my life. In 1990, I discovered rubber stamping and in 1996, I stumbled across "modern" scrapbooking. I love all aspects of paper crafting: card making, scrapbooking, mini albums, altered art, up-cycling, you name it! I am happiest when I am making a mess! It's the cleaning up part that I don't care for!

 
I have been on a number of design teams over the past few years, including current terms with Graphic 45 and Hampton Art Stamps. I also accept various guest design spots and work with online stores from time to time, including Really Reasonable Ribbon and CropStop. I recently began writing blog articles for Crafts 'n things Magazine, which allows me to share tutorials, favorite products, and advice on paper crafting. The design teams I work with are very diverse, which is an amazing thing for me considering that I love all sorts of art mediums.

 
I have also been published in several magazines. Plus I have a blog, a Facebook Fan Page, and a YouTube channel in order to share my creative work. Visit my blog, Scraps of Life

 
I am so pleased to be joining the Couture Creations family and begin working with all the amazing products! I was fortunate to meet some of the Australian team at Winter 2013 CHA and work in the booth for one morning! To say I am excited to be part of the new team is an understatement!

You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts