Couture Creations | Core'Dinations Blog Hop Day 2 with Dana Tatar

 
Welcome to Day 2 of the Couture Creations & Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock Blog Hop! We’re so excited to team up with Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock to share some inspiring projects with you.


Hi Couture Creations fans! Dana here today sharing a layout that I created with several of my favorite Couture Creations Embossing Folders, Dies and Embellishments and some fabulous Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock from the Whitewash, Pastels and Neutrals collections.


Couture Creations makes creating layers of texture super fun and the high quality of Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock ensures that I get a clean impression or cut every time! I used the new Couture Creations Blossom Doily Die to create a pretty border under my photo. I fussy cut the leaves from a piece of Core'dinations Pastel ColorCore Cardstock that I embossed with the Couture Creations Great Fubu Embossing Folder.



I used the Couture Creations All A Flutter Embossing Folder and a piece of Core'dinations Pastel ColorCore Cardstock to create the butterfly pattern on this layout. I ran a piece Core'dinations Neutral ColorCore Cardstock through my Dymo Label Maker to create the embossed journaling. I used the Couture Creations Sanding Block on both pieces of cardstock to help the design pop and to let the ColorCore of the cardstock shine through.


Couture Creations Embossing Folders work great with foam letters! I embossed my letters with the Hepburn Embossing Folder to add the subtle flourish pattern.


I scored lines on a piece of Core'dinations Pastel ColorCore Cardstock and then sanded the cardstock with my Couture Creations Sanding Block to highlight the lines. I embellished this piece of cardstock with Couture Creations Self Adhesive Pearls. I love that each set of pearls contains a variety of sizes!

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723457 - Great Fubu 5x7 Embossing Folder
CO723065 - All A Flutter 5x7 Embossing Folder
CO723289 - Hepburn A2 Embossing Folder
CO723221 - Blossom Doily Die
CO721997 - Self Adhesive Pearls - Pink Blush
CO723060 - Sanding Block
CO721956 - Sharp Point Scissors - Pink

We’ll be giving away a fabulous Couture Creations prize package at the end of the week, so be sure to play along and check back on Sunday to see if you’re the lucky winner! 
Here are the different ways you can play along with us –

1.      Like Couture Creations on
Facebook 
2.      Share this blog post on your Facebook wall and tell us you did on our
Facebook
3.       Follow our
Couture Creations Blog
4.      Comment here on our blog or on
Facebook
5.      Follow Couture Creations on
Pinterest
Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock is also posting projects and giving away prizes, so be sure to check out their Blog and Facebook page, too!


Hop over to the Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock Blog and see what their Design Team has created using their ColorCore Cardstock and our Couture Creations products! They also have  giveaways, so what are you waiting for – hop over!  oh and don't forget to follow our Design Team Blogs



Cathi O'Neill 

Dana Tatar 

 


Pam Bray 
 



 
Check in again with us tomorrow for more inspiring projects from Couture Creations & Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock 

 

You May Also Like

20 comments

Popular Posts