Good Times by Kerrie Gurney

Hi it's Kerrie and it is my turn on the blog

This is a simple layout with just a bit of die cutting, embossing and distressing. I was going to add a title but I like this clean and simple look.


I love embossing patterned paper it give it a whole new look and of course texture. I distressed all the edges of my papers using scissors


Cut one Sophia Fences dies in patterned paper

I embossed all the striped strips of patterned paper and lightly sanded them to give a shabby distressed look.


I cut one Victorian Rectangle nesting die and cut it in half to use as a tab on my journaling tag and also as a date card.  I also die cut one Sophia Trudon decorative dies but only used a small section to add some interest to my journaling tag


Couture Creations Products Used
CO723487 Sophia Fences Decorative Die
CO723499 Sophia Trudon Decorative Die
CO723049 Victorian Rectangle Nesting Die
CO723445 Elegance Extra Loren Embossing Folder


Happy Creating


You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts