Grandma’s Clock by Tracey Cooley

 

Hi Creators!
 
Whilst at retreat my Mother in Law kindly looked after my girls forme as my Hubby is still away working in far north Queensland, so to thank her I altered this clock that I found in a local nicnac shop and gave it to her.
 
 
How did I emboss a single piece of cardstock that big you ask??? Well here is my trick....
 
 
I spritzed my Core'dinations White Wash Cardstock with water put it in my Couture Creations Elegance Emboss Folder (cheerful) and with some pressure rolled it with the rolling pin I use for cake decorating! This take a fair bit of pressure but the wet cardstock seems to work a little better.
**TIP do not move your embossing folder until you have checked that you have applied enough pressure.
Then I just moved the embossing folder around the cardstock spritzing as I went. I allowed it to dry, sanded it with the Couture Creations Sanding Block (pink side) and applied it to my clock base, and embellished it with flowers and bunting!

**HINT
I had to slightly bend my clock hands upwards so they would move over the top of my flowers.
 
Keep on Creating!
 
 
 

 
 

You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts