Wild Irish Rose by Cathi O'Neill


Hi, Cathi here with another layout I've done using Couture Creations dies, embossing folders and adhesive gemstones!



I started this project using gorgeous white shimmery cardstock, it took the mist, stamping and molding paste background just amazingly! I then added a gorgeous piece of lace to start building my layout.

I used some  kiwi vellum and the largest die from the Victorian Square Nesting Die set to make two embossed die cuts to layer with my daughter's photo. I also used some leftover vellum to cut out the Endless Dream Jasmine Dream die and Diary Tag die to add extra details to my layout.


I layered the two Victorian Square nesting die cut outs under the photo and attached them to the layout with Couture Creations double sided tape.


Next, I cut out several diecuts from the Endless Dreams Fresh Flower die and the Endless Dreams Diary Tag die, which I put the title to my layout inside and layered the kiwi vellum die cut on top, as well as Couture Creations Gemstones in Vintage Gold.


I used silver lustre cardstock to make my Endless Dreams Fresh Flower tulips and my roses from the Daisy Nesting dies (see my tutorial for these flowers here). The silver shimmer on these flowers echoes the gorgeous big bling in the centre of this ribbon flower.


I finished off the layout by adding the gorgeous natural flower cluster and attaching my title and leafy flourish.


Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that you will share any work you do with these gorgeous dies and folders on our Facebook page!!





Couture Creations products used




You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts