Just Us by Sue Smyth

 

Today I will share my latest layout for Couture Creations. To create the mixed media background, I have embossed 3 panels of white cardstock. Then trimmed them to fit my 12 x 12 panel. Adhere to the blue cardstock background and roughly brush over with gesso, and crackle medium. Once dry, spray with mists randomly.

To cover the Tattered Lace panels, spray with spray adhesive, and then coat with brown glitter. Allow to dry and attach to layout, then place photos over the top.



I have cut out the Bird house in cardstock and embossed with Gold embossing powder for shine.


I have added lots of fibre and beaded trim, if your trim is not the right colour, spray with mist to match the layout background.

Couture Creations Materials 
CO723459 Sweet Dreams Embossing Folder, Super Fancy That
CO723066 Art Nouveau Embossing Folder,  Courtship
CO723283 Elegance Embossing Folder, Celebrate
CO723427 Endless Dreams Decorative Die, Viva Birdcage
 CO723223 Fantasia Doily Die, Tattered Lace

 




COUTURE CREATIONS FANTASIA COLLECTION DOILY DIES 723223 TATTERED LACE
A2 Celebrate - CO7232835 x 7" Embossing Folders – Super Fancy That

Thanks for joining me and I hope you are inspired to try the mixed media background. 


You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts