Pretty Clock by Bridget Louw


Christmas is almost upon us and its time to get cracking with the homemade gifts we all plan to make.

 





I was going through my stash recently and stumbled across the clock frame I have had for ages. I thought the Celestial Doily Die would be brilliant for the center piece.

 

I painted all the edges that would be exposed in pink and covered the front piece with the patterned paper I chose for the project. 


Next step was to decorate each of the “windows”. I decided to keep this pretty simple and just mixed up some printed paper and embossed a few pieces with the Hedged Maze Embossing folder (C0723015).

 

The beautiful center piece of this project is done by using the Celestial Doily Die (C0723220).


I also used Couture Creations stick on pearls at the 3,6,9 and 12 o’clock points.

Couture Creations products used
C0723015 Dreamscapes Hedged Maze Embossing Folder
 

I hope you like my clock and will try making it with the amazing product range from Couture Creations.

Join us on Facebook and don’t forget to “like” our page.




You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts