Christmas Layout by Bridget Louw








 
Hi Bridget here and I am so excited to show you this super easy layout to make using an assortment of gorgeous Couture Creations dies.

The layout is a traditional 12x12 layout and uses just 3 pieces of cardstock and some off cuts of paper you may have left over from previous Christmas layouts you may have done.

I used the C0723042 Nesting Dies: Square for the photo mats along the bottom and popped the photos up using C0721963 Foam Mounting Tape. 


The Precision Trimmer by Couture Creations cuts the narrow strips beautifully, unlike other trimmers which seem to end up completely skew.

The best part of doing this layout was finding an excuse to crack open my new Intricutz Die. The one I used under the poinsettia is Trudon (C0723499) from the Sophia Collection. It will definitely become one of my “go to” dies as it is just so elegant and delicate.


By combining the dies and embossing folders on my cards and layouts I am spending almost no money on embellishments anymore as the dies etc give more than enough elements to my projects that I do not need to add anything else.

Couture Creations products used
 

I hope you like my layout and will try making it with the amazing product range from Couture Creations.

Join us on Facebook and don’t forget to “like” our page.

You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts