Peace by Pam Bray

 
Can you believe that the holidays are just around the corner, so it is never to late to start thinking of making your Christmas Cards, decorations or gift giving ideas....Couture Creations has a new Wrapped in Joy Embossing Folder Collection so get ready to see some amazing inspiration from the design team. Today I would like to share with you my non-traditional  "Peace Card" using the Peace and Joy Embossing Folder.


I started my card by running a 5" x 7" piece of white card stock that I cut on my Couture Creations Precision Trimmer through my embossing machine.

 
I repeated with my purple and blue card stock along with some pretty stripe paper.

 
I love to fussy cut so that is what I did with my Peace from the blue card stock as well as following the embossed lines to cut the stripe piece using my Precision Scissors....may I say these are fabulous, so precise.

 
I rubbed the Purple Glitzin Glamour to the top of each of the ornaments with my finger tip and with a piece of scrap paper I kissed each ornament to pick up the Glitzin Glamour that may have gone on of the image line.
 
 
I then took the paper piercer from the Handheld Essential Kit and with them tip placed a bit of the Aztec Gold Glitzin Glamour over the top of each of the string embossed lines.

 
I used my Couture Creations Foam Dauber and a bit of Concord Grape Ink to ink the edges of my white card base prior to putting it together.

 
I layered all the pieces to the top of my purple card base using Couture Creations Double Sided Tape.

 
Add the "Peace" embossed image that I had previously fussy cut to the top of the stripe strip with Couture Creations Foam Tape.

 
Making sure to place a pretty bow to the top of each ornament....

 
of course make sure to add a few Blue Gemstones to the strip and "Walla" you have just made a lovely nontraditional holiday card.

 
You can see all the Wrapped in Joy Collection on the Couture Creations Website. Hugs Pammejo

Couture Creations Products
CO723594 Peace and Joy Wrapped in Joy Collection
CO721984 Double Sided Tape
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721957 Self Healing Mat
CO 721956 Precision Scissors
CO721981 Aztec Gold Glitzin Glamour
Co721972 Purple Glitzin Glamour
CO723039 Precision Trimmer Pink
Handheld Essentials 
Sponge Dauber
Blue Gemstones



You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts