Anniversary Shoe by Tracey Cooley


My cousin has been married 25years and she has a small shoe problem... problem being which of her 150 pairs of shoes should she wear???? I while ago I did an altered shoe inspired by our very own Sue Smyth and my cousin admired it greatly...so for her anniversary I decided to do her one in her favourite colour.

 
Most of the flowers I have embellished this shoe with are made using the Couture Creations Nesting Die Victorian Square including the variegated one .. What a great set of Dies to make easy flowers with..
 


From Core dinations Cardstock Cut 3 of each of the smallest 3 Victorian Square nesting Dies with 1 of each size being a different colour or shade form the others.. Cut 3 quarters of the way into the die cut at each point and layer onto a brad making every third layer the alternate colour. Spritz with a bit of water to loosen the paper fibres and scrunch together one layer at a time. Then simply loosely unravel your scrunching to form your flower.  This is a great way to make your flower look a little different from the everyday.
The black flowers in the shoe are also done the same way but when finished I have spritzed them with spray adhesive and sprinkle pink glitter on them.
 
 
 
 
 
Here's hoping she likes it!!! And thanks again Sue Smyth for inspiring me to do my first altered shoe that then lead to this one.
 
Keep on Creating!
 

Couture Creations Products used
CO723225 Fantasia Doily Die Dazzling
CO723048 Nesting Die Victorian Square
CO721994 Gemstones Pink Diva
CO721996 Gemstones Crystal
CO723505 Sophia Die Marant
 
 
 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts