Miracle by Patti Hamil

Today I wanted to share a layout of our Granddaughter right after she was born! She is almost five months old now, time is passing too fast! I wanted a soft look so I kept the colors neutral with pink and a little bit of green.



Here are some close-ups of the details. I used the Poetry folder from the Elegance collection on a soft pink cardstock and then inked over it with white. It just suits the sweet photo!






I made the blooms from the Daisy Nesting Die! I used some chalk ink, Glitzin Glamour and Pearls!!!


Start by snipping into every second petal as shown below:


 Trim each side of the double petals to look like the one below, ink across each section and in the center.


Add a pearl and Glitzin Glamour around it to finish off the bloom! 



Couture Creations products used:

You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts