Friends by Pam Bray

Hi it is Pam today sharing with you a fun stitching technique using your Handheld Essential Tool Kit and some embroidery thread (I used two strands of thread)....using the paper piercer from the tool kit, pierce through the paper and flags that were cut from pattern paper using Couture Creations Precision Scissors and using a straight stitch sew through the pierced holes.
 Here is a closer look....remember to keep your thread straighten as you stitch....
I made a strip of green Core'dianations using the Crazy Daisy Embossing Folder, sanded it with Couture Creations Sanding Block and added it to my layout with Two Sided Tape. I ran the pink Core'dinations paper through my die cutting machine using the Scallop Nesting Circles and then embossing with the Crazy Daisy Embossing Folder and sanding them also with the Couture Creations Sanding Block and adding some clear gemstones when the layout is complete....I hope you try stitiching on paper.

Hugs Pammejo

Couture Creations Products:
CO723041 Scallop Circle Nesting Dies
CO723255 Crazy Daisy Embossing Folder
 



https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus




You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts