Feather Card by Sue Smyth


 

Those of you who know me, you would know I love birds and feathers.
So of course when Couture Creations came out with 
this feather die, I was in heaven.

I have shared with you how to alter these feathers before in a previous 
post, so today I want to share another. I hope to come
up with lots of ways to alter it, I have not even
started with colour yet !


I have made one feather as per my previous post and now 
here is another way, with very little in the way of materials.


Step 1
Cut feather out of white cardstock and 
light weight chipboard. Adhere the both together.



Step 2
Rub black ink all over the feather. Allow to dry


Step 3
Draw in lines with a gel or paint pen, add spots and detail as desired.


Couture Creations Used 


Happy Crafting
and don't forget to like us on Facebook
 
https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus
 






You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts