Lazy Crafter Card by Amanda Baldwin

#couturecreationsaus
 
Welcome Creators!
Amanda here, and I have a gorgeously girly, super pretty card tutorial
(& matching tag) to share with you today!


Very feminine and oh-so-pretty!

This is such a lovley but super simple, yes – dare I say it? – lazy crafter card!
Who said beautiful had to take hours?
Only 3 steps!!!
Here's how................

 
  1. Emboss your card front with The Marriot: Chain Wire embossing folder & then set aside.         
  2. Create your frames.
Using cardstock or paper of choice cut The Metricon Intricutz Dies Picture Frame & Tag. In a different colour, cut the next frame using a smaller Nesting Dies Rectangle & ScallopRectangle (as pictured above) 


  1. Assemble and embellish.
I used milliner’s lace netting and some sticker tabs underneath my Picture Frame to add a little more texture and interest. Glue frames into place with Mini Glue Spots, as shown above. Decorate with border tape and a cute flair button. For the finishing touch, add a few gemstones.



Voila!

A really special card that takes less time to create than going to the shops to buy one!

Couture Creations Products:

Thankyou for visiting! I hope you liked my 3 step -  lazy crafter - card!

For more inspirational ideas, please visit my blog





 



 

You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts