Special Memories by Kerrie Gurney

#couturecreationsaus
 
Hi all Kerrie here... it is my turn on the Couture Creations Blog again

 
For my post today it is all about the photo and making a pretty layout ...no technique sorry just creating using gorgeous dies and gorgeous papers

Sometimes I think we just need to get photos in albums and so this is a nice quick layout for you all to recreate.
I just adore this photo of my Great Nephew Blake loving his brand new baby sister Willow ...it is just the sweetest photo of them both. It melts my heart and takes me back to when my children where babies. Such precious memories to document
anyway enough of that onto my layout


Here is a look at all the Couture Creations Dies I have used

These gorgeous dies are the new Simplicity Borders from The Treasures collection.
Cut 2 of  one border and with the second border die cut it in half straight down the middle


again from The Treasures collection die cut one of the Moulin Rouge Lace Dies and cut it through the middle


Cut 2 of the Classical Die from the Glamour Days collection


cut one of  Swirl Die's from The Metricon collection I also cut this one to create two flourish pieces


Remember to use the Quick Release Die Paper with all your intricate dies as it makes diecutting a breeze everything just pops out ..none of the time consuming poking.
You will notice with the Swirl die I have left the Quick Release Die Paper in the die, I do this with all my smaller dies.


That is it....  you just need to layer everything together.
I have used Foam Mounting Tape Strips on the full border to give some dimension and also some foam mounting tape on the Classical die cuts
Everything else I have just used double sided tape.
For my embellishments I have used glue spots.


For my Imaginarium Designs Title I misted the chipboard with a silver spray, then added Silver Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue and to add some more glitter I sprinkled on some loose silver glitter


Here is my layout in the Madeline Decorative Frame..these are the latest release frames from Couture Creations and are perfect for showcasing your layouts on wall instead of popping them in your albums.




 

 Happy Creating 
Kerrie




 
 

You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts