Pinecone Table Centrepiece by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus


Hi Everyone
 Being so Close to Christmas now (... only 7 more Wednesdays including today!!) I thought I had better start some decorations, so with the help of the Couture Creations Secret Treasures Retro Flower Die I made some Pinecones and added them to a glittery branch for my table.

To make my pinecones I die cut 12 of the medium Retro flowers and pinched all the petals upwards

Then I took 1 flower and after pushing the petals upward for movement I dabbed a bit of glue on each petal and squeezed the petals upwards to form a type of bud.
I then set the bud aside to dry. I then took my other layers of flower and adhere the layers so that a Couture Creations foam mounting square lies between the top and bottom of every third layer 


I repeated this process putting a foam mounting square between each layer closer to the top of the pinecone. then when I had the desired height I add the bud to finish,


I then grabbed a stick from my garden and with some Spray adhesive coated it with gold glitter.
Then I  added my Pinecones with hot glue and added some cotton wool under them for affect.


So now I have my table centrepiece I can start to plan my menu.

Thanks for stopping by!

http://jordayla.blogspot.com.au/
Couture Creations Products used





You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts