Thank You Cards by Mel Connell

#couturecreationsaus



Hello once again one and all. 
It is with a sad tone that I bring this my last blog post as an official Couture Creation Design Team Member. This past year has flown by and has been filled with amazing crafty goodness. 

Thank you so much to my fellow Couture Creations Design team members for making this a fun and inspiring adventure. 

Thank you very much for the team at ArtDeco Creations for choosing me to be apart of this wonderful team. 

But mostly thank you Kerrie for being a stunning Design Team Coordinator. It's been a great year. Fun, exciting, love getting those parcels in the mail, and so so proud and honoured to have my work travel to CHA 2015. Huge!

My final project was this trio of thank you cards. 


Once again using the stunning gorgeous Vintage Rose Garden papers. Seriously, you need to get the paper pad it's divine!
I used two dies from the most recent Die releases, and cut simple white card stock pieces, used some ink to highlight the edges and layered the elements up with the 3D glue spots. 
Each card has a Frames and Frills Doily folded over the opening edge to create a flap, and all three cards are held closed with some ribbon tied in a bow around them. 
Simple cards but very very pretty. Making a set of 6-10 would make a beautiful gift to give someone. 






Once again, I have loved my time here at Couture Creations, its such a fabulous company with fantastic products. I look forward to following what then Team does this year. 


Couture Creations Products Used:







You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts