2015 Design Team Introducing Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus


Hi my name is  Tracey Cooley and I am honored once again to be the Special Projects Designer for Couture Creations in 2015.. I live in Logan City just outside of Brisbane in sunny Queensland, Australia. I have been married for 13 years this year to a man that truly looks after me and we have 2 beautiful daughters, Tayla 10yrs and Jordyn almost 6yrs.

I have been scrapbooking for approx. 12 years and worked in the industry for around 8 years. I  teach for a major Australian Wholesaler,  also at local stores and for Couture Creations at major shows and retailer events. I was also lucky enough to join the Couture Creations Team in Anaheim for CHA Winter 2014.

Oh and I love a good dress up!! Just incase you did not see me wandering around the Brisbane Papercraft Expo last year dressed Tinkerbell or the previous year as the Mad Hatter and CHA as a 1920s Flapper! Can’t wait for the Brisbane Papercraft Expo 2015! It’s just another chance to dress up really!!!!

On a more serious note, I really love the way this very special craft of ours bridges generation gaps and brings people together, the fact that I can craft with my Mother who is 70 and my daughter who is almost 6 and have a laugh along the way is one of those treasures in life that money cannot buy. I hope that along with the rest of the Couture Creations 2015 Design Team I can inspire you to take some time out of your busy life to sit down, relax and do some crafting…..

Visit my Blog for more inspiration ..while you are there check out my fabulous craft room

***

Hi Everyone 
So thank you once again for letting me show you just how much I love this Great Australian Company.



If you would like to have a go at making this card simply cut a card base approx 7 x 4.5 inches an then cut a card stock mat in matching colours and a Couture Creations Vintage Rose Garden mat also.


On the Pattern paper mat using a stencil spread some Couture Creations Glitzin Glamour Crystalina and assist drying by using the Couture Creations Heat Tool.


Using the Couture Creations Amaryllis Collection Nostalgic Narelle and cut from matching card stock.


Attach to your card base with the new Couture Creations Turbo Glue Pen! (love this glue pen its perfect for delicate die cuts)  


Cut and attach the Couture Creations Amaryllis Simones Style border along the other die cut as shown above.


Add some muslin/gauze to the middle of your card and some flowers 
Cut some Couture Creations Kalini Daffodil Vine and use the vines as foliage under the flowers.


also cut some of the Couture Creations Kalini Bird on a Maple Branch to use as foliage over the Daffodil vine.



then add a ribbon bow and a title and your all done.


Thanks so much for taking time from your busy day to stop by.

don't forget you have just one more day to enter our  

Couture Creations Products used 















You May Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts