Love Live Laugh by Tina Connolly

#couturecreationsaus

Hi there, I'd like to share my layout with a quick tutorial using Amaryllis Ornamental Lace dies and the Hearts Ease collection of papers, stamps, dies, and embossing folders.

 


I embossed the Hearts Ease paper using Tied Together and inked it with a dauber.
Adhere papers, and stamp using Stazon ink.


I cut three sets of Vallicola, which I patterned matched across the lower part of the layout.




Cut Scrolled Tomentosa from purple cardstock, and cut as shown to create two intricate photo corners.

Cut Rowena and Simone's Style from white cardstock and layer as shown.  Create extra contrast by adding 'shadows' using mists or watercolours.




Add details with adhesive Gemstones and Pearls.


Couture Creations Products:
C0723623 Sponge Dauber









You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts