Be Merry by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus


Hi 
Anita Here sharing a card for Christmas in July
Wow really when you think about it ...it's really not that long away from Christmas lol
Here is my card ..


I used some of the emporium paper in the middle of my card
Using the Anastasia die set I die cut 2 of the little borders and and tucking them under the top and bottom of my card


I added a bit of lace behind the border and some silver glitter glue along the edge of the pattern paper I die cut the the circle doily in red and just the circle in white cardstock and layered them with a bit of foam tape giving it dimension added a bit more silver glitter glue around my white circle


Then I die cut the ice crystal using the Christmas emporium paper and cut out the be merry for my sentiment and added on top

And the holy leaves from the Christmas label set green cardstock I popped under the flowers at the top and bottom of my of my doily circle 


Happy Christmas Creating
and don't forget to enter the
Couture Creations Christmas in July

Couture Creations products used











You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts