Little Miss Giggles by Anita Enright

#couturecreationsaus


Hi Everyone,

I've fallen in love again with the Vintage Rose collection and have been playing with my paper pad again and all the offcuts that I keep. So this month I've teamed it up with two dies from the new soon to be released  Secret Garden collection of dies. Today I have a layout that was pretty quick and easy to create.



Using the Simone's Style die from the Amarllyis collection, cut four die strips from a sheet of Vintage Rose paper.  Choose another two prints that you like and cut two strips the same size and one about 4" wide.  Attach your die cuts to the reverse of each of the four strips, then attach all together and adhere to a selected 12x12" patterned sheet from the Vintage Rose paper pad.



I cut three of the Tall Flourish from the Secret Garden collection and because I love it so much one of the Classic Vine dies from the Vintage Rose collection. I then chopped the Classic Vine into four smaller pieces.


One more die to cut out, which I did 24 times is the Layered Bloom from the Secret Garden collection of dies.  I layered three together and made a total of 8 blooms. When using glue dots I always add the punch or die cut item to the glue dot and then carefully remove them from the paper strip prior to adding them to my layout or card. Don't forget to add a pearl to the center of each flower too :)


It's now time just to construct it the way you like.  I used 18mm mounting tape on the reverse of my photo to pop it up before tucking in all the flourishes and embellies behind it. I found a bit of matching gauze in my stash which I gathered onto some double sided tape and placed behind the photo. I took two of the white bulk flowers and blinged them up with some Glitzin' Glamour, and added some other flowers to the layout along with a chipboard title and a few inked up wooden flowers too.

 Below are some closeups of the layout details.







 Couture Creations Products Used


Happy Crafting
Anita 














You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts