Guest Designer Denise Boddey

#couturecreationsaus

Today we proudly Welcome Denise Boddey as Guest Designer to our blog. For those who may not realise Denise is the designer of our Christmas Emporium Collection and also our Vintage Rose Garden and Hearts Ease Collections I am sure you will all agree Denise designs beautiful vintage look collections for us.

 Here is Denise

 Because Christmas always comes way to early for me, I am always rushing to the 25th.
 This year however I have a head start on the cards, I just need to send them out this year, maybe should post them out now.
This is my new Collection for Couture CreationsChristmas Emporium is available now at some stores and is making its way to the shelves along with a beautiful collection of dies to all of COuture Creations stockists.

Today I am happy to share some projects I have been working on with Christmas Emporium and  Hearts Ease Collections














 Plenty of images for your pocket pages in your albums  







 













 Well back to creating some more lovely projects
 got lots more coming up
I am very excited about whats around the corner.

Denise Boddey 





You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts