Wings by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus


Hi Everyone 

I am loving the fairy die from the Secret Garden Collection from Couture Creations
With this card I experimented with just the wings from it and made the super butterfly on the bottom of this card.


To make this card I took a piece of white card stock and spritzed it with a bright purple spritz. 
I then added Some Couture Creations Glitzin Glamour Silver to the top and smoothed it out with a spatula .


I then added some splotches of Glitter Paste.
Whilst still wet I added two of the flourishes from the Secret Garden Collection 


I also added some silver embellishments and a ribbon bow.
I then added the one of the letterboxes from the Secret Garden Letterbox set.


I then cut 2 of the Secret Garden Elegant Fairies and cut their wings as shown below.


then I flipped one of them and adhered them to my card in the shape of a butterfly adding Couture Creations Adhesive Gemstones as the butterflies body. 



I hope you love the Couture Creations Secret Garden Collection as much as I do!








You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts