Too Dam Cute by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus

Hello all
welcome to my 2nd December post,
here I've used dies from the all of these collections
Couture Creations
Ultimate Crafts
Invali
From the Everyday Essentials, I cut 2 of the Classic Leaf in cardstock and the Edith butterfly form Edith and Baby, in patter paper covering it with glue, and topping with glitter

take the Flourish from Elegant Card Cuts, Mercato Flourish, this I have used as a leaf vine behind my flower

Secret Gardens Butterfly Flourish, is a lovely addition to my flourish cluster

Again from pattern paper, I cut one Invali Fancy Butterfly


Using one Camden Cottage Rose, spritz with colour, touch the edge of some of the petals with a paintbrush, then lightly spray with spray adhesive, and glitter sprinkled over that, shake off excess glitter, makes for a very nice glittered flower


all your elements are now ready to put together, add a few other bits and piece, and your done, have a play with these dies, but most of all have fun with them


Product used
Couture Creations

Everyday Essentials

Elegant Card Cuts

Secret Garden

Flowers

Ultimate Craft

Invali
ULT157209   Fancy Butterfly

other products

Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Day








You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts