Dream Canvas by Adriana Bolzon

#couturecreationsaus



Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by here today and Happy Australia Day to all our Aussie followers.
I am sure after seeing all the sneak peeks of all the many new dies and papers
that Couture Creations are releasing in 2016, it is going to be a wonderful year of creating and inspiration.
 Today, I have a special project that I have created using the 
Couture Creations Perfectly Petite Doilies Die

If you know me well enough, I have always daubed in paints and I do like to draw and craft.
After doing a short course online with the talented "Kelly-Rae Roberts"
I have created another one of her famous styled ladies portrait, adding
some of the Couture Creations Perfectly Petite Doilies Die
 for my textured background.


"DREAM"  canvas



The mini Doily used for the background is called "Lullabies"… how appropriate that I later called the canvas and stamped the words "DREAM"
After I created my lady I decorated her dress with stenciled the Lullabies Doily with some vintage ink pad. and then place of the mini doily die in the center of her dress.




Cutting some of the dies in half and colouring them in with inks, I have glued these down to the background of the canvas. They look like Dreamcatchers a bit, don't you think? but without the feathers :)
I also added some Gemstones Vintage Gold in her hair.






I adhered three flowers on the top left hand corner, these flowers were white and I just sprayed them with a little spray mists.

Bulk White Flowers
Beaded Flower C07223019
Cottage Pollen Flower C0724295
Camden Beaded Cottage Flower c0724298



e















I hope you like my project for today using the wonderful dies from Couture Creations


Thanks for looking

Cheers Adriana XXX

 Materials used for this project


Beaded Flower C07223019
Cottage Pollen Flower C0724295
Camden Beaded Cottage Flower C0724298
Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK
for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.






You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts