Secrets of the Ocean by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

HI Everyone 

First of all I would like to thank everyone who attended my classes at the Brisbane Papercraft Expo this past weekend. I had such a great time with you all. I do hope you enjoyed your classes as much as I did. 

Today I am popping on a quick card I made with the Couture Creations Sea Breeze Collection.


This underwater gem is a 5x7 card and can be made by following the below instruction.
Cut a 5 x 10 inch matching cardstock, score and fold to create card base 
then cut a contrasting colour cardstock at 4.7" x 5.7"
Then cut a section from the Couture Creations Sea Breeze secrets of the ocean pattern paper from the Collection Kit at 4.6" x 5.6' and adhere all layers together


Then with the new Couture Creations Go Cut and Emboss machine cut out a few seaweed bushes fro the Sea Breeze Seahorse and coral Die.


 I have cut 3 dark coloured and 2 white. once cut layer them on the bottom of your card 


Once your seaweed/coral is in place add some muslin, shells and maybe a glass bottle of matching coloured glitter.


Then cut a Seahorse from the same die out of some white cardstock


add the seahorse to the front of the card slightly to the right hand side 


then with Couture Creations Glitzin Glamour Crystalina add some bling to the die cut seahorse as well as the seahorses on the pattern paper and your all done.



Products Used 













You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts