Disnerd Canvas by Tracey Cooley


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Everyone 

As some of you may know I am a Disnerd.... Yes that right I am obsessed with Disney and all it represents. When I was asked to assist with an art show and painting at my daughters school of a Princess Ariel, I was happy to oblige. This painting though had a twist it was Ariel done in the Day of the Dead style.
I liked it so much that I bid on the painting and won it. So it now sits on my wall all beautiful and stylish. The of course the children wanted one too so I have done a much smaller version of Queen Elsa for my youngest daughter.


I started this project by choosing a canvas a little bigger than an A4. I then painted it white in readiness for some Couture Creations goodness.



I borrowed a picture of my artwork offline and traced it onto my prepped canvas and outlined it using a Permanent marker 


I then mixed some Couture Creations Anna Griffin Pigment powders with water and painted Elsa's hair and masked face. LOVE THAT SHINE!!!
I then painted Elsa's unmasked side of her face and neck with watered down acrylic paint. 
All the while drying my creation with a Couture Creations Heat tool.



I then added some pigment powder to some Couture Creations Anna Griffin Texture paste and added some texture to the flowers in Elsa's hair coating in with glitter while its still wet. 


Then using the precision end of the Couture Creations Glitzin Glamour I added some glitter glue to the smaller blue flowers in Elsas Hair. then I coated it with blue glitter form the Couture Creations Anna Griffin fine Glitter Collection. 


I love the way this turned out and think that the shine from the pigment powders give it an extra dimension. Its just another way that Disney has filled my home. 
What a great gift for the Disnerd in your family. 

Products Used 





http://couturecreationsaus.blogspot.com.au/p/creative-inspiration-live-2017.html
#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts