My Favourite by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Welcome back to the blog today everyone. Anita here with you again with another creation using the gorgeous RAMBLING ROSE collection which has just been released.

Before I go any further if you like any of this collection do not hesitate getting in to your craft store and grab what you like because everything is running out the door already!!


For today's creation I have used so many of the beautiful butterflies that cover the patterned papers in the collection.




To start I have taken a piece of the Ultimate Craft cardstock in Snow White.  From the 12x12" paper pad I have used the wood panel paper.  There are two options in the papers, one with just the wood panels and one that has a lovely floral border along the bottom.  Because I wanted the focus to be the butterflies I have stuck to the simpler plain wood panels.




From the wood panel paper I trimmed a piece approximately 5" vertical and adhered it to the left side of the white cardstock.
I chose a square photo and mounted it on a piece of the Obsidian cardstock. I added a heart doily from the Ooh La La range to the back of the photo mat.
From the ephemera pack I chose one of the thin borders and after working out where I wanted to position my photo cut the thin border in two so that it edged the wood panel paper and finished right to the edges of the top and bottom of the page.


Next I fussy cut heaps of butterflies from the patterned papers.  Using some of the pigment powders in the coral pink and purple and a water pen I changed the colours of the inside of the butterflies.

I added some of the 2.5cm and 3cm Tie Dyed and Jewelled flowers to both the top and bottom left side of the photo and then I scattered the butterflies up the seam of the patterned paper, some of foam tape and some just glued down. I kept a couple of the butterflies aside to just add to other spots on the page once I had completed it.

I inked up a title and adhered it to the bottom right edge of the page.  Finally I added some pearls to the butterflies.






PRODUCTS USED


Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my quick and easy layout today. Stop by again tomorrow for some more inspiration by our wonderful Design Team.


Anita
xx












You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts