Acetate Card by Jo Simons


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hey there everyone and thanks for stopping by.
Jo here with a card to share with you using the Rambling Rose Card Makers Pack.

I have used some acetate for the front of my card and by adding the pretty Rambling Corners die cuts  it gives the card a pretty softness.
To make the card I cut a piece of acetate 5.5 inches x 6 inches and scored it at 5 inches.  I then sandwiched that folded piece of acetate between to pieces of 5 x 6 inch pieces of white card stock.


I used the ephemera from the card makers pack and some of the patterned paper.

To adhere my pretty die cuts (rambling rose corners) I used the Ultimate Crafts Die Cut n Bond Tape
This makes adhering these super intricate die cuts a breeze!!

I then finished off my card with some 3mm pearls and some white paint splatters.



Products used


Thanks for stopping by

Until next time

 







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts