Smile by ANITA ENRIGHT


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone,  I had so much fun making this layout using the Let Every Day Be Christmas range from Couture Creations.   You will see it isn't even a Christmas layout.  

My girlfriend Tracey and I recently went to a Thermomix day in Brisbane and got to try some yummy goodies, chocolate mini cupcakes being one of the many treats. We actually went there prior to heading to our QPAC theatre at South Bank to see KINKY BOOTS which was amazing I might add.

This is such a nice photo I just had to scrap it.  The colours matched perfectly with the collection and I really do love using it for non-chrissy crafty items.


 To start I just chose one of my many favourite papers from the collection along with a snow white piece of Ultimate Crafts cardstock and the ephemera pack.



I cut a piece of the patterned paper to 4 1/2" x 9". Then added some strips of the cypress pine green Ultimate Crafts cardstock to the back on a angle as below. I then adhered it to approximately the centre of the white cardstock.


 Next I went through the ephemera pack and took out several pieces that were not Christmassy and adhered them to bottom 1/3 of the page. I used the gorgeous flower and branch pieces along with one of the borders that I snipped in half.



I decided after using the ephemera that I need to use the Christmas Branches die to add a further layer to the cluster in the bottom right corner. I used some of the Cypress Pine cardstock to cut out the die twice for my page.


Next I added flowers from my 'stash' that matched in with my colour scheme and then finished it off with several small enamel coloured dots, added a title inked in a matching colour, and drew a freehand line around the edge of the cardstock.

Simple, but effective and very quick which is even better. 

Below are some more closeups of the finished page.





PRODUCTS USED

Let Every Day Be Christmas Collection
CO725508 - Christmas Branches Decorative Die
CO725493 - Ephemera Set
CO725489 - 12x12" Paper Pad

Other Artdeco Products
ULT200001 - Snow White Cardstock
ULT200031 - Cypress Pine Cardstock



Thank you once again for stopping by.  
Take care until next time and remember to find time to enjoy your passions.


Anita
xxx













You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts