Pretty in Pink by Collette Mitrega




Hi Papercrafters,

Oh my golly goodness, how pretty is the new C'est la vie Collection from Couture Creations, I am having so much fun creating with it!

When I went through my photos I came across this litttle bubby and thought ....PERFECT and started playing! 
Before I did, I popped up the video camera so you could watch my process, sped up of course! The video link is at the bottom of this post but first, a few more pics 😁.


The Ephemera pack from this collection really does make creating easy!


Did you know that Couture creations do two thicknesses of foam tape

CO721984

This is the thin tape, about 1mm in height. I love to use it in conjunction with the 2mm or more standard tape, (CO721964) it still gives great dimension and controls 'bulk'.



These wings are supported by two layers of the thicker tape but I glue the butterfly body so that it is flat.

Video time, enjoy and have fun




https://youtu.be/1fw5Nrgv01w


Thank you so much for checking in, wishing you lots of 'crafty fun'.

Collette 
xxx

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts