Mishka by Tina Connolly plus bonus

#couturecreationsaus

Here's one you probably weren't expecting from me... a clean and simple layout!  I just adore this photo of my cat Mishka, and wanted to keep the focus on her sweet face.  I used the Hearts Ease papers as they toned in beautifully with my photo.



I made multiple cuts with the Star Of Jasmine die, and inked the edges.  I embossed the cardstock pieces and sanded them.


I added Premium Adhesive pearls and Gemstones and some of the adorable new 1cm paper flowers.





Bonus layout......Ever have too many photos that you want to include on your page, but still want space to include embellishments and journaling?  Here's a great solution to that challenge.


I die-cut some pieces to use as simple embellishments.



I embossed some of my paper layers using Woodgrain and Geo Squares.


The chipboard letters were embossed using Grunge Frame and Woodgrain, then inked.



I created a flap to allow extra photos and journaling to be added without taking away from the design of the page.  I was able to fit eleven photos (with space for up to fifteen)!


Couture Creations Products

Bonus Project









You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts