#CreativeInspirationLiveAdriana BolzonBrisbaneCariena BassonClassesCREATIVE INSPIRATION LIVEJo SimonsScrapbookingSue SmythTracey Cooley
Popular Posts
-
Hi Everyone, Anet here today and welcome to my inspiration post. I made a card and use different techniques to create the panel with the new...
-
Hi Everyone, Anet here today and welcome to my inspiration post. Christmas is coming ... I decided to make a Elf Christmas Tall Card using...
-
#couturecreationsaus Hello All, Welcome to July. I just cannot believe how quickly this year is passing, it really must have to do ...
-
For this card I've used the "My Secret Love" stamp set to create a round topper. I've used my stamp press to repe...
-
INTRODUCING..... Our Newest Australiana Collection. SWEEPING PLAINS Look out for this beautiful Australian Designe...
-
#artdecocreations #couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts Hi everyone! It's Julie here back on the blog today sharing s...
-
#couturecreationsaus Hi Everyone As this year comes to a close I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU. For me...
-
Hi It's Kerrie again with a quick and easy technique to show you I created this layout using the tan embossing mat to emboss my ...
-
Hi there, Cheryl here today on the Couture Creations blog with a card that I created for my son's birthday recently. Using the new C...
-
#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts Hello paper friends! I'm Jo-Anne Simons tho most people know me as Jo:) I live in ...




4 comments