Happy Birthday by Tracey Cooley


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Everyone 

Oh My Gosh!!! Christmas is soooo close now..... I hope you have all your Christmas creating done.
We get so busy at this time of year that we sometimes forget those who are having birthdays this month. A friend of mine has her Dads birthday this coming Friday so I have made her this card to help make it special. 

 

I have used a few different ranges for this card ( I love the way I can mix and match my Artdeco Creations Ranges). I have used the Ultimate Crafts Oh La La paper range and a Couture Creations Wild and Free Die, a Couture Creations Sea Breeze Die and an Ultimate Crafts Seasons Greetings Die along with (of course Ultimante Crafts cardstock and Couture Creations Glitter paper).


I started with 2 different but matching coloured cardstocks and folded one into a 5x7 card base and the other into a mat. I distressed both the base and mat and set aside. I then cut 2 more mats from the Ultimate Crafts Oh La La collection. Again I distressed the edges.


I then wrapped the mats with some matching embroidery floss for depth and texture.


I thin die cut the following die. Couture Creations Wild and Free Akua Doily Set from brown cardstock. The compass from the Couture Creations Sea Breeze Cardinal set from mirror gold cardstock. And from Glitter Cardstock I cut a heart from the Ultimate Crafts Seasons Greeting When you wish die set. 


I tore another piece of the Oh La La collections into and interesting formation for the front of the card then set to putting my die cuts into place. 


I added some other embellishments I had lying around my craft room and then added my torn card front with foam mounting tape.


No male card is complete without some brass and hessian a button and some rubons. 

So Whilst your finishing off your Christmas projects don't forget those who are celebrating something else this month.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DECEMBER BABIES!!

Wishing you and your family the merriest of Christmases and a happy and healthy New Year. 

Products Used 





#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts