Smile by Tina Connolly

One of my favorite things to do when scrapbooking is to make my own flowers, you'll always have co-ordinating blooms and it's a great way to use up those scraps.
 

I've created a tutorial created this layout using Jo Jo and Oriental Sunshade embossing folders from "Who, What, Wear", and dies from the Momento, and Secret Treasures collections


Cut blue paper 6.5 x 3.5 inch and emboss with Oriental Sunshade embossing folder.  Cut pink paper 2.5 x 8.25 inch and emboss with JoJo embossing folder.  Cut strip of paper 1.5 x 9.5 inch.  After embossing my papers, I sanded the raised edges of the Oriental Sunshade design, and inked the Jo Jo embossing.


 I cut a Cappuccino Ornamental Lace Die using the Quick Release paper which made it a breeze to get all the intricate pieces out.
 

I cut three  Party Banners, and four Retro Flowers from Core'dinations cardstock and paper offcuts.
 

 I inked the flowers and cut a notch into each end using Couture Creations Pointed Non-stick scissors.
 

Spritz the flowers with shimmery mist and scrunch, allow to dry and then open.  Layer the petals and decorate with Glitz'n Glamour.
 

Arrange all the layers on the page as shown.


And some close ups for you....







You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts