Happiness in Life by Tina Connolly

#couturecreationsaus
Hi everyone,
I'd like to share this layout I (literally) whipped up last night using Courture Creations The Van Roe collection dies and The Marriot embossing folders.
First of all I debossed my patterned paper using Peacock Fans.  I wanted the fan shape to stand out, rather than inwards, so placed my paper facing the back of the die.  Very simple but the embossed effect is different.
 


Here's an example of the pattern embossed (top) and debossed (bottom) on Core'dinations cardstock which I've sanded.

I've embossed using the Fubu folder and cut two Ornate rectangles, and three Beautiful Butterflies.
 


I've layered strips of paper, & the embossed papers, then smear Gesso, and stamped using these cool Couture stamps.  A few spritzes with various mists, attach the photo and butterflies, and it was done!
 
 


I used the "waste' from the Tied Together die to create these harlequin shapes!
 


 I smeared some black Glitzin' Glamour across the  mesh tape to highlight it.
 

Couture Creations products:

I hope I've inspired you to pull out your  dies and embossing folders and have some fun creating!



 
I am teaching for Couture Creations Saturday, Sunday, & Monday at the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo
there are still places in my class on Saturday if you would like to come along and join the fun.
Tracey Cooley and Kerrie Gurney are also teaching for Couture Creations we would love to see you in one of our classes.

 

You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts