Frozen by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus

Hi Everyone
Like countless other parents I have been subject to watching the Disney smash hit movie
1000 times
and I am sure I know all the songs by heart.. Not only do my darling daughters have the DVD but they also have the CD and of course the games and the karaoke app as well.
I do not mind so much as I quite like the movie and think it has some very valuable messages in it.
 So after watching it another several times in the first week of the school holidays I was inspired to make a card for one of my daughters friends birthday!
 

I started with my card base of Core'dinations Foundations Bright White Cardstock
added a dark blue mat and a top of Glittered pattern paper.
 
 
 

 
I then coated the larges in white glitter and the smallest in a matching blue Glitter and stacked them on my card base using Couture Creations Foam Tape
 
 
I wanted to add some ice to my card, so once again I took a pair of Couture Creations Scissors to an Embossing Folder....(I know its crazy but it was worth it) lucky for me Couture Creations has an awesome new Xmas range coming soon so I retired one of last years Folders for this project... (its just an excuse really to buy some more...shhhh!)
 
 
to make them look like shards of ice I painted them with some hard surface ink or alcohol ink and let dry.
 
 
I then printed one of the many Frozen quotes (let it go, the cold never bothered me anyway, love is an open door, in summeeeeeer, woohoo family, for the first time in forever, some people are worth melting for,  etc etc etc)
and cut it out using Couture Creations Nesting Dies Circle. I coated it in
white glitter and added it to my stack of lace die cuts to form a large snowflake!
 
 
I added my shards of ice and a couple of other embellishments and viola!
My own personal flurry!
(sorry could not help it)
 
https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus
 
 
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
 

Couture Creations Products Used
 
 
 

You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts