Inspire Create Imagine by Bridget Louw

#couturecreationsaus

Hi, Bridget here again with my second project for Couture Creations as their Guest Designer for August.

I love making cards and every now & again I like to make these large tags instead of a normal card.

Using some pretty girlie papers  and  doll stamp -  I stamped her, cut her out and coloured her hair and cheeks.



 
I covered a tag with patterned paper.


The next step I did was to cut a layer of spotted patterned paper and embossed it using the beautiful Large Velvet Tea Lights embossing folder from the Marriot Collection (C0723669).


I then cut out the beautiful Splendour Ornamental Lace Die from the Treasured Collection (CO723311) This is to go behind the tag and just to stick out a little bit for decorative purposes.


Mounting the embossed piece onto some plain cardstock I started assembling the tag, adding lace trim, flowers and the doll.

 
I added some of Couture Creations Pearls as her buttons.



The last step was to cut a paper bow (Couture Creations new Bow Die will be available in September) to decorate the top of the tag, adhere the doily cutout to the back of the tag, add some word fragments and the tag was all done.
 
 
 
Thanks for having a look at my project and thank you to Couture Creations for having me as a Guest Designer for August.
 
 
 
 

 

You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts