Special Day by Patricia Basson

#couturecreationsaus

 I am hoping to get a few more projects done this weekend!
Starting off with a lovely layered card using two gorgeous cutting Dies from Couture Creation.



From the Momento Collection I have used the Tied Together Ornamental Die and from the The Treasured Collection the Splendour Ornamental Lace Die. I placed torn pieces of the Tied Together cut out in the corners of my card. I layered some strips of paper over it and used some ink mist to add interest. The inside of the Doily is placed on a chipboard frame from Imaginarium Designs. 



The Imaginarium Designs frame was Gesso'd and misted with a mist spray.



I added several self adhesive Pearls from Couture Creations. The scallops of the Doily was cupped using the scoring tool from the Premium Craft Tools Set and and popped with 3D foam mini dots.



These are the Dies that I have used...I strongly advise to use the Quick Release Die Paper when using them to make it easy to cut and release the intricate motives...

I have used the following products on this card.


These and many more products can be found on the  Couture Creations Website


Please take the time to visit the Couture Creation Blog to see creations by my fellow Team Mates...

Wishing you a Happy Scrapping Weekend

Patricia Basson



 

You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts