In Your Heart by Mel Connell

#couturecreationsaus

 Hello Everyone. 

Well it's a new year, hope you all enjoyed your holiday season with family and friends. 

I hope you have loved seeing all the new 2015 releases that Couture Creations has in store for you this year. Some really, really yummy stuff coming. 

So today I wanted to share with you a card I made this past week. I don't know about you but I do find myself looking for fresh inspirational quotes at the beginning of a new year. 


I have used the Cuckoo Clock die set from the Vintage Rose dies collection. I just love this for using my quotes stamps on. It's just enough space and fits really well onto the front of a card. 


I've inked around the edges of the die cut with some brown ink and my sponge dauber and added a few gems for a touch of sparkle. 


Using the Classic Vines Die from the Vintage Roe collection also I have cut one out of a pale coloured paper from the Vintage Rose 6x6 paper pad. Cut it apart to use smaller portions to add some foliage behind the flower on the front of the card. 


I have fussy cut some of the floral designs from one of the sheets also from the Vintage Rose 6 x 6 paper pad and used these as embellishments in the bottom corners of my card. 



Couture Creations Products Used:








You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts