Believe in the Impossible by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus

Welcome back, Lesa here
My project today uses Elegant Card Cuts & Kalini Die Collections


Take the Elegant Card Cuts - Malvoisie Corners, cut out the frame, and trim into a square frame, adhere to your photo to frame an object or person



I also cut 2 of the Malvoise flourish corners and tucked them under
opposite corner of my photo. I die cut the Sharp Flower from the Kalini, collection  3 times and  layered it up, I spritzed and bent flower petals straight up, then gently opened the flower a little.



Also from the Kalini Collection, I cut 2 of Tall Basket Flowers, layered them over the Malvoise flourishes,
Again I've used a favourite of mine from Falling Blossoms from Kalini, cut one full set and a set leaving of the large flower, layer these flowers petals to make 2 flowers, adhering them together using the Turbo Glue Pen, once dry spritz with water, and squeeze each layer into the center,
and then gently reopen the petals


creating the flowers





















opened up


I am loving this cute Kalini die Bird On A Maple Branch. simply cut one from patterned paper, I used the 6x6 Hearts Ease paper Pad, then cut just the Bird, from wine coloured card stock, for the little bit of pop.



Add a title and arrange to suit your style, most of all have fun with it.

Couture Creations Products used
CO724099  Elegant Card Cuts Decorative Die, Malvoisie Corners
CO723816 Craft Glue Spots
CO723817 3D Glue Spots
CO723973 Paper Trimmer
Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Day
http://lesa-countrygirlatheart.blogspot.com.au/







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts