Moment in Time by Adriana Bolzon

#couturecreationsaus



Hello there everyone, thanks for stopping by today 
here at Couture Creations.
Today I am sharing a layout using some new release Couture Creations products.

"Moment in Time"
using the new release dies collection
Couture Creations - KALINI Intricutz dies



I firstly distressed a sheet of paper from the 
Vintage Rose paper collection and adhered to
a piece of black card stock.



The dies I used for my layout
are from the Couture Creations - KALINI Intricutz dies

Below are some of the dies which I used for my layout.



C0724251 KALINI Falling Blossoms die

I created the flowers with this die, I love
the layers and I used C0723817 3D Glue spots
in between each petal flower 



I cut several C0724254 KALINI Tall Basket Flowers
and placed around the flowers.






I also mounted my photo on to three layers of Vintage Rose papers,
distress the edges and
Adhered the photo in the middle of the page.

I also cut several C0724115 Everyday Essentials Strawberry leaf die 
ink edges with green ink pad, and placed them around the flowers.

I also cut C0724249 KALINI Mirrored Flourishes and placed
some chipboard words in the centre of frame.





Hope you like my project for today
"Moment in Time"

Couture Creations Materials


C0724251 Kalini Decorative Die, Falling Blossoms
C0724254 Kalini Decorative Die, Tall Basket Flowers
C0724249 Kalini Decorative Die, Mirrored Flourishes



Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK

for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.
Thanks for looking
Cheers Adriana xx:)






You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts