Elegant Cards by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus



Hello paper people!
I'm back today to share some really simple yet elegant cards.  I love how with just a few supplies and some mirror card or glitter paper you can create some stunning effects.



Here is the supplies I used.

The stamps and the embossing folders are from the Hearts Ease collection and teamed with some embossing powder and glitter/mirror card these cards were super quick and easy to do.

Here is a closer look at each card.


For this card I used the little border stamp from the Borders and Butterflies stamp set and just continued stamping up my paper leaving some white space in the middle to stamp and emboss my butterfly.  I then matted it onto some silver mirror card.  Finished with a pretty rose bud in the center and a sentiment.


This card was embossed with the Lilliputana Curtain folder and the sentiment as then stamped with the Frames and Sentiments stamp set.  Finished with a couple of blossoms and again matted with some silver mirror cardstock.


This last card again was embossed first using the Chain Link embossing folder and then matted onto some silver glitter cardstock.  I then stamped the little medallion from the Borders and Butterflies stamp set three times and heat embossed them.  I added a gemstone to the middle and stamped the sentiment from the Frames and Sentiments stamp set.

Thanks for letting my share!

Until next time

Couture Creations products used
Tools used

Adhesives used






You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts