Sweet Memories by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus

 Hi everyone, it's Cindy here with my first blog post for the month.... I'm excited to share my latest layout "sweet memories"


A layout of my gorgeous hubby and myself having fun at a medieval theme wedding we attended at Kryal Castle...  


To create this layout I began with the sweet accent fancy rectangle dies and cut 2 each size from core'dinations Teal Dots printed cardstock


I used a finger dauber to apply some distress ink to the edges of each piece and to the edge of the page...


I used an old cover of a magazine to cut my stencil using the Background Saavy Honeypot die(as I have mentioned preciously, the glossy coating of the magazine cover makes a great stencil that can be wiped down and reused)....


 I used the stencil to apply some Glitzen Glamour to my background page, Core'dinations Teal Stripe printed cardstock...


I layered up the die cut fancy rectangles using foam tape to add dimension between the layers, and a little gauze for texture.... 


 I sprayed up a few flowers to match the Core'dinations Teal cardstock...

One last pic of the completed layout, all put together...



Dies used:

Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 


 White Flowers:


till next time
happy creating







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts