Three Vintage Cards by Adriana Bolzon

#couturecreationsaus


Hi there everyone, Adriana here today at Couture Creations and today I am sharing my three Vintage inspired cards, that I have created using the wonderful new collection of dies from Couture Creations. 

Lace Pockets Die Cuts

and the

Secret Garden DIe
Chirp Chirp  C0724268

These are so easy to create, each die set in the collection come with little flowers or bows or pockets tags.

I have mixed them up a little, and cut out the details in some of the dies, just to show you how versatile these dies are. Once you see how I created these cards, I am sure that you will want the whole die collection,
There are 5 different sets to collect. Order them now from your local scrapbooking store, I think these are going to be quite popular.

So, lets begin with the paper, I chose a pink Damask page of the beautiful and wonderful 
Christmas Emporium Collection - Papers  and teamed it up with black , white and rose coloured card stock.


Here are my three cards


Please note the that Vintage images are from my private collection.
I purchased these when I went to Paris last year, but you can use any vintage images.

In this gorgeous set of Christmas papers there are 2 of each design. 
I totally love this vintage paper collection.
Some of the pages could be used not just for Christmas themed
projects. So, today I have created 3 Vintage Cards using the Pink Damask
paper from this collection.




Vintage Card no 1


I have used the
Lace Pockets Die Cuts in different ways, to show you all how versatile they are.




Here is the list of dies for this card, 







as you can see I cut 2 of the delicate design from The Dorsetshire Die cut pillow die, and placed the white flourish in the centre of each panel. Framed my image inside The Blandford die cut and decorated with the bow from The Chantilly die cut  The background is black square card stock.
Then I added a bit of sparkle with Vintage Gemstones around the lacework.


Vintage Card no 2




Here is the die cut list for this card






as you can see I cut 4 of the delicate flourish designs from The Dorsetshire Die cut with white card stock. I cut 2 Flowers from the Tied Together Saxony die and 2 flowers from the The Hanslope Die cut I framed my image inside The Blandford die cut and mounted this frame on a piece of rose card stock.
The background is black square card stock, covered with the
Damask pink paper from the Christmas Emporium Collection - Papers  
Then I cut Chirp Chirp die cut from the Secret Garden DIe and adhered it to the bottom on my vintage image with Couture Creations 3D dots.



Vintage Card no 3




Here is the die list for this card






as you can see I cut one of each of the above delicate flourish designs from Bow from - The Chantilly die  
Delicate panel & Flower from the Tied Together Saxony then cut in half.
Oval frame from theThe Hanslope Die cut 
Frame from The Blandford die cut 
Then I added a bit of sparkle with Vintage Gemstones around the lacework.

Paper from the Damask pink paper Christmas Emporium Collection - Papers  



 Thanks for looking, Cheers Adriana XXX   :)


Couture Creations Materials
Lace Pockets Decorative Dies
C0724232 - The Dorsetshire 
C0724236 -The Blandford 
C0724235 -The Chantilly  
C0724234 -The Hanslope  

C0724268 Secret Garden Die Chirp Chirp  





Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK
for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.









You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts