Tiger Kingdom Thailand by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone, Cindy here with you today to share with you another quick step by step tutorial I created for the Couture Creations blog.... I'm excited to share this layout I created using the Vintage Rose paper collection... "Tiger Kingdom"


Oh no! I hear you all exclaim not more tiger pics!!! lol.... sorry folks but I have plenty more to come, as I visited Tiger Kingdom for three days during my short trip to Thailand...


I began my background by applying some modelling creme through my honeypot stencil that I had previously created from the honeypot die and a magazine cover...


 I dried the modelling creme using the heat tool...


 I added some more colour to my background by adding some stripes of distress ink...


 I embossed a piece of the Vintage Rose paper...

and then inked it up with some rusty distress ink...

 I cut some Perfectly Petite Doilies from some more Vintage Rose paper (I cut 3 of each design)...

 I painted them with some spray, to get the perfect colour...

I also painted up some flowers with some  sprays...

I also removed the center bead from a couple of flowers and added some gemstones instead...


a close up to show how I layered it all together... with my flowers, petite doilies on some hessian a touch of covered wire, and some scattered 2mm gemstones and classic gemstones, because everything looks better with a touch of bling...

one last full pic of the completed layout...


Dies used:


Papers used:


Tools and Accessories used:


Adhesives used: 



till next time
happy creating







You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts