I'll be your anchor by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi everyone 

As I have upcoming classes at the Brisbane Papaercraft Expo I thought that it was time I did a layout.
So with the Brand New SEA BREEZE Collection I set to creating. 



first I took the Sea Breeze Weatherboard pattern paper and separated the weatherboards. after cutting them to the correct width I distressed the edges for effect using the Couture Creations non Stick Scissors and adhered them to a card stock base. I added some silver brads for more effect 





I then cut a white die cut using the Sea Breeze crashing waves die.
Using the new Couture Creations Chunky white Embossing powder I added some texture to the waves of my die cut.




Cutting the seahorse and coral, pelican at the boat ramp, seagulls over the ocean and tied anchor die cuts from matching card stock. I added the die cuts around my feature photograph leaving the seagull for the top right hand corner.




I also added some of the gorgeous shells and sentiment signs from the Sea Breeze ephemera kit



Don't forget if you would like to get your hands on some of this gorgeous Sea Breeze Collection... 
simply book into my BY THE SEA DOUBLE LAYOUT class at the Expo and receive the a complete collection kit in your class kit. 

And be quick to get into classroom 8 for my Blossoms and Butterflies card class.
My card class sold out last year!!!!! 

As always I will be dressed in costume for the Expo.
Can you guess what I will be this year??

TO BOOK YOUR SEAT AT THE BRISBANE PAPER CRAFT EXPO 

ALL STUDENTS RECEIVE A FREE CUTTING DIE AND EMBOSSING FOLDER!











You May Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts