5 Today by Anita Enright

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts


Hello, I am really enjoying this cooler weather here in Brisbane, and I know it sounds strange but it has boosted my creative streak.  I have been playing quite a bit lately using the new releases from Couture Creations and today I am sharing with you a layout I have created using the 
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE collection of dies.  As my layout is from my niece Lilli's 5th birthday party I have used the balloons and cupcake dies.



From my paper stash I selected a background paper and some matching plain papers that matched my photo.  I think spritzed the background paper in a yellow and a pink shimmer spritz.


From the four matches plain papers cut out the two cupcakes in each of the colours.  I took the cupcakes that I die cut and sprayed them with adhesive and then sprinkled them with glitter and 
set them aside to dry.  I also cut out four of each colour in the balloons and used added a little bit of crystalina glitter glue to the balloons with my fingers to keep it minimal. You will notice when die cut the balloons there are two little stars.  I kept them as I attached them over the finished layout.


Once dry I added glue to the bottom edges of the cupcakes and attached them to the left side of my base paper.  I don't like to totally glue the die cuts down as leaving parts of it 'loose' it gives the page more dimension.  You will be able to see this in a couple of the closeups below. I then added some of the balloons throughout the cupcake dies. 


I mounted my photo on foam tape and added the finishing touches to the page.   
Below are a few closeups of my finished page.




PRODUCTS USED:


Don't forget to join 

Couture Creations FACEBOOK


for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.
Thank you for stopping by today.  
Come back again tomorrow for another wonderful creation from the Design Team. 
Until next time... keep crafting
Anita 






You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts