Be merry with a touch of pink Christmas Card by Kerrie Gurney


#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone, Kerrie here
 with a super quick Christmas Card.
This year my Christmas theme is Charcoal Grey, Dusty Pink, White with a touch of Gold and so I have been playing around with some Christmas Card ideas and the

Here is one of the cards I created using the following products from
Patterned Paper, Decorative Dies, Stencil, Glitter,  Couture Creations Anna Griffin Texture Paste and one of the new Ultimate Crafts Ooh La La Doily Dies




Firstly I cut my dies from a dusty pink and charcoal grey glitter cardstock 
I think cut my Ivory base card to 14.5cm x 29cm and folded in half to create square card


I them applied Couture Creations Anna Griffin Gloss Texture Paste to the right hand side of my card front using Holly Flourishes Stencil


Sprinkle on Crystal Glitter from Be Merry Collection and tip off excess and set aside to dry.
I love adding sparkling texture to my cards and layouts, using Crystal glitter gives sparkle without being overpowering. 

I then cut a piece of Be Merry Patterned paper to 14cm square and then tore it in half and flipped one side over so as to use both side of the piece



Next cut some stars from the two smaller dies in the Swirling Layered Stars Set again using Dusty pink and Charcoal Glitter cardstock



I then layered it all using foam tape on the inner circle and the stars to add some dimension to my card
I have used the Turbo Glue Pen to adhere my diecuts to my card as it is perfect for adding a touch of glue and dries clear, strong and quickly 


I hope you try adding some texture and dimension to your card this Christmas.

thanks for stopping by

Don't forget to follow the Artdeco Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations|Ultimate Crafts on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter



 Happy Creating 







https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts